- Great for combined plunge-cutting and pattern/template routing.
- For increased work piece visibility,use shank bearing flush trim bit in a handheld router allowing the template to be positioned on top of the work piece.
- In a router table,template will be positioned underneath the work piece.
- Can be used without the bearing as a standard straight bit.
- Two flute carbide cutters with enclosed ball bearing /4" shank.
- Material: Alloy
- Shank Diameter: Approx. 6mm(/4")
- Bearing Diameter: Approx. mm(/")
8 Pieces Template Routers
8 Pieces Boxes